Module Flow for status

Hi, We’re currently working on our “Stock Request” module. We kinda need help for the status.
We have 5 statuses this are:

Draft - Saved document for which you can review again before submitting
Pending Request - A submitted draft that needed to be approved by a stock manager
Supplied - A approved pending request and waiting to be received that need approval of the stock manager
Received - A approved supplied and is the last status that would be submitted.
Cancelled - Cancellation of “Pending Request” (Employee can cancel this) ,“Supplied” (Only stock manager can cancel this) and “Received” can’t be cancelled by anyone.

We made a flow but it only gives us actions that is limited and stops at pending request and cant be submitted anymore. Is there a way we can do this? Hope you get our concern and hope you could help us with this.

Hi @kelscey90
please see this link https://frappe.github.io/erpnext/user/manual/en/setting-up/workflows.html

thanks

Thank you for the link. Our question is we followed the steps and etc but we get stucked up at pending request we tried to submit to proceed to another status “supplied”. Error says “Not allowed to change Status after submission”. Help us please.

what is the ‘Doc Status’ value for ‘Pending Request’ state?? Make it zero and try…

@Basawaraj_Savalagi, Is there a possible way that I can make 2 state “submittable”? Because I need the other state to not be “Deleted” or “Cancelled” by others except the allowed person only.

Is there a possible way that I can make 2 state “submittable”?

→ I dont think thats possible!

Because I need the other state to not be “Deleted” or “Cancelled” by others except the allowed person only.

That you can achieve using ‘Role Permission Manager’…