ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'oauth2client'

Hello everyone, I will need a helping hand to make the synchronization between erpnext and google calendar work because I have been struggling for half a day on it.

I’m on this version of the apps:
ERPNext: v12.14.0 (version-12)

Frappe Framework: v12.12.0 (version-12)

Indeed, after following the tutorial to perform the synchronization, I obtained the Google Calendar ID in the calendar configuration.

Only, when I try to synchronize the data (push and pull), I have this kind of errors in console:

I obviously searched before asking the question and I proceeded to install, via pip, the oauth2client module and it was already correctly installed. I did it through this command:
pip3 install --upgrade google-api-python-client oauth2client

Maybe I missed a step or didn’t integrate something into the operation of this product so if someone can help me that would be great :slight_smile:

Thanking you in advance.

Did you see an error message during bench installation?
In my installation there was as error about not supported installed google oauth package version.

Maybe it might help to check compatibility??

I didn’t care, because I’m not using oauth at the moment, so I cannot give more help than this hint.

Hi Paul, thx for your answer. I don’t remember seeing any error during the installation, anyway I hope there is a solution without having to reinstall everything :slight_smile: