Good day all
In my own system I have a multi-tenant system - a separate system for each company.
So all settings are obviously different between the 3 companies.
However, when you have mulitple companies on one system, its a bit different.
I have been playing around a bit with this, and I would like to verify if my observations
are correct ----( for the singel-system)
- The cost centers, finance books , ware houses are unigue to each company
- System settings are global
- Manufacturing, stock , buying …etc… settings are also global to all companies.
- all doctypes will display info related to the default company as setup in the “Session Defaults”
- Clearly the default loading of a field e.g. loading cost center with “company.cost_center”
will work correctly because it will pick up the correct cost center based once again on the
default company set up in the “Session Defaults”
Are these obversations correct ?
Add COA in on point (1)