Multi-step multi-profile selling process

Hi,

I’m researching whether ERPNext would fit our selling process.

I’ve a store with several points of sale where a customer can buy different product in each. Then after buying in one or all of those points (with different sales persons) they finish the sales process at the cashier, where they could buy some last-minute products.

Is there a way to print a ticket with a barcode or similar, with which the customer moves to the cashier, the sales person scans this ticket and “loads” all the previous orders into a final order for payment and invoice?

Thanks in advance,

Hello,

Inline replies below.

I’ve a store with several points of sale where a customer can buy different product in each. Then after buying in one or all of those points (with different sales persons) they finish the sales process at the cashier, where they could buy some last-minute products.

Let them create a Sales Order at each counter.

Is there a way to print a ticket with a barcode or similar, with which the customer moves to the cashier, the sales person scans this ticket and “loads” all the previous orders into a final order for payment and invoice?

Create new Sales INvoice and fetch items from open Sales Order of that Customer. Also, add new items if any.

1 Like