Multiple Bench Site, Same Server Data Replication

Hi,
I have two benches on the same server, each with its own set of sites. However, when I access the site on the second bench through the web browser, it pointing(redirects) to the site of the first bench.

Bur, I want each bench site to be accessible separately. What can I do to resolve this?

Anyone help to resolve this issue as ASAP…

Hi,

It may help to say what steps were taken to set up the multitenancy.

I also use 2 bench setups for my dev server. One for v14 and one for v15. Each have different ports. But since I am manually starting them by “bench start” only one of them is active at any time.

Do you want to serve your sites on different ports? Why do you want to use 2 different benches?

@smino @TurkerTunali Thank you for reply,.
I have followed below steps for setup Multi Tenant DNS

1. bench config dns_multitenant on
  2. bench new-site healthcare.dev
  3. bench setup nginx
  4. sudo service nginx reload
  5. bench --site healthcare.dev install-app healthcare

I set up two benches: one for development and another for production. However, when I create a new site on the second (production) bench, it automatically displays the webpage from the first (development) bench, and the data from the first bench is replicated on the second. This issue prevents me from effectively using multiple benches for separate development and production environments.

The below image is my 1st bench site:

Then, this one is my 2nd bench site image:

Please help me to find out this as ASAP…
Thanks in advance.

Can you give different names for sites?

@TurkerTunali Yes, I given different names for each sites and benches. But the issue persists. Can you give me a solution for that,. Thank you

Take a look at your config/nginx.conf and site_config.json for each site , are the hostnames and ports conflicting?