Need to fetch another field value in print format instead of the naming series being displayed

Hi Everyone,
I need to create a custom print format.The column name in which I am discussing is about Tax Rate column in the below image.

I need only GST 18%
Actually the column is filled by the name of the doctype but i need the to be fetched from title field from the same doctype.

The output which i am expecting is shown in below image

Hi,

In Accounting, Item Tax Template, click on the GST 18% (next to Enabled) and rename ?

Thank you Smino,
I would like to explain my doubt more clearly.
Like in the second image I have highlighted blue box which is the naming format for the Doctype Item Tax Template, that name is fetched in the print format Tax Rate Column.

But If you see the Item Tax Template form in image 2 the title field has to be fetched in that Tax rate column.

I need to achieve this using code .
I achieved using custom field but the requirement is we should not use custom field we have to achieve through script or using changes in field properties if possible.

I am a beginner in frappe .So kindly support me.

Hi,

I may not understand correctly. I am attaching a screenshot showing how to change the Name as well as the Title in hopes that will help.

Hi Smino,
Thank you got it

Hi Smino,
Want to explore more
My requirement is I am asking how to fetch the Title field value in print.

please check the above image

The print format code is attached below

Finally got it
have to include the below line in line 43 in the above screenshot attached

{{frappe.db.get_value('Item Tax Template', {'disabled':0}, 'title')}}