Need Tutorial to Install ERPNext using docker

So i’m new and have no basic in server, but i’m willing to learn how to install ERPNext using dockerize environment. Previously, i try to follow what is written in here GitHub - frappe/frappe_docker: Docker images for production and development setups of the Frappe framework and ERPNext (fork it to my own git) and some how success.

Then one day, i try to customize or create new doctype (after activate developer mode) then i don’t know why. the sites cannot running anymore. is there somewhere i do some mistake?

I hope some one can help me with step by step to install erpnext with docker?
which part should i change compose.yaml, pwd.yml, and other

Hi @imam_ghazali , please check the following:-

Production dockers are not supported to create custom apps and so if you want to develop the app ideally you should run dev dockers.

And once you complete building apps, you may can deploy referencing frappe_docker/docs/custom-apps.md at main · frappe/frappe_docker · GitHub

IMHO, it is better to develop apps not using containers if you are novice to bash commands. You may refer [Guide] How to install ERPNext v15 on Linux Ubuntu (step-by-step instructions) to install locally without docker.

But looking at longer picture its good to explore docker as it has a variety of advantages for development.

Shubham