New Application with Complex Workflow from Outside User Client Submit Docs

I Started for Learning and testing Purpose a new Application

• How can I ensure that, within my Frappe-based application for workflow creation, clients with different accounts can save the same inventory items without receiving a message that the item already exists? Client is outside user
  • In the context of my workflow system, where different accounts are created for clients and each client can save inventory items, how can I handle cases where multiple clients may have the same items (e.g., rice, honey, apple, flour) in their accounts without restrictions on item duplication?
  • I’m utilizing Core doctype for users and assigning a “client” role to a user instead of creating a specific “client” user. How can I structure this in Frappe to manage the relationships between users, roles, and accounts effectively?
  • can you guide me through the step-by-step process of creating a simple Frappe application where users can list items after logging in, ensuring each user can list items with the same name?
  • My application has user roles such as Admin, Clients, Certificate Manager, Since lab , and Evaluation Department. What functions should be implemented for each role, including creating items, generating queries from departments, submitting documents, and allowing users to view only their own items?
  • I noticed other developers’ apps include requirements and egg files in their projects, but I couldn’t find these files when creating my app. Can you clarify their significance and guide me on incorporating them into my Frappe project?
  • For the initial component of our application, could you provide suggestions for its structure and guide me through the creation process?

how i can create workspace for client user separate Workspace Page Dash Board

can join me at my mail galaxylab2020@gmail.com