New POS interface - Please contribute to the bounty :) [Now $1010!]

@ganas

I just put $150 on the bounty! Now we are on $500!

Am sure we can make this happen.

Sales Return @ PoS would be nice though…:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks. @rmehta @olamide_shodunke. hope the others keep the ball rolling :slight_smile:

totally agree with you, but seen what we have now is complete redesign. its better to leave customer screen, sales returns, and customer history and insights to the second version after we get this one up and running. thanks again for the contribution

1 Like

donate! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Chipped in as well, not much but every little helps the progress

2 Likes

The bounty is growing. Added my 2 Cents.

2 Likes

I had not seen such enthusiasm in a discussion thread!

2 Likes

Well Even if pos is not that important to me in person but it drives the community and that is what drives the project.
I think that this dicussion is a perfect example for the spirit we need to sustain ERPNext and let it grow.
I’m really impressed of how things start to evolve right now and especially how much effort people put into this… let keep it up

2 Likes

@spa @JayRam and @federico_calvo Thank you guys for the contribution. I’m sure we gonna make this happen :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just put $100 on the bounty! Now we are on $790!
please keep the grate job up :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Mohammed_Redha thanks for the contribution.

It warms my heart to see our community coming togather with such spirit and enthusiasm to make this project happens

Thanks @becht_robert for the 50$ contribution.

We are getting there, I encourage others to contribute what the can to make this happen. It will benefit all of us

Just donated! Not enough for such a good work but at least it’s something

I’m not even using ERPNext right now but might in the future :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks @Pau_Rosello_Van_Scho . Erpnext is a great product in this is one way for us to pay back and support the growth and maturing of Erpnext

Hello All

Thanks for starting the bounty, we will try and build all features with consistent UI. All these features we will release in next version 7.3

1. On choice of serialised items shows an option to enter the bar-code

2. Option to add/edit customer, address and contact details in the offline mode

3. Numeric keypad to enter value in quantity and rate field

4. Option to add discount at item level

5. Email option to send print of the invoice

6. Cart Summary

Thanks

2 Likes

Thanks, I’m really excited to hear that.
what about :

• Tab navigation for customers, cart, payment, and synced records. that will greatly simplify pos usage.
  • Customer Queue, where u can have multiple customers in queue and you can easily switch between them.
  • ability to filter items based on category.

Hi @ganas

Thanks for your feedback, see my comment inline

We will keep this options under menu list of the POS

Considering category as a group which is already available, we’ll add pagination to view more items in the item list view of the POS

yes I mean category as in group, but instead of searching group manualy in search box, you have select box that is populated with groups from Item Group Tree.
In usability last thing you wanna have in POS interface is using keyboard or going through heading menus or lots of unneeded popup boxes

Dear @rohit_w

I don’t really understand your post. As I see it, this thread (and the related bounty) isn’t only about new features. It is about a new POS interface with the mentioned features. This is also what @ganas mockup and his last posts were about:

and

On the other hand your post seems kind of the other way around:

So maybe I’m misunderstanding your posts. Could you explain further?

1 Like