Next Contact By & Next Contact Date fields are not present in ERPNext CRM-Lead - V14

I have been looking ways for to get notifications for lead follow-up, But it looks like I don’t find the fields Next Contact By & Next Contact Date.
Following documents mentions about these fields existence

https://docs.erpnext.com/docs/v14/user/manual/en/CRM/lead#21-reminders-to-follow-up-on-the-leads

Its a most critical functionality for us.

Hi @Balakrishna_M,

Since 1 year, documentation is not updated.
Documentation copy from version 13.

And CRM upgrades with the new features.

Thank You!

Thanks, Nihantra, forgive me for the delay in reply, the Docs need to be updated.
We’re still unable to find the way to get the notifications for Task created or even Event created specifically for followup reasons:
Ex: I create a Task/Event for a future event in which we expect to send the notification at the event time, which isn’t happening now & we think that was the most important feature of CRM.

Help, me to find a way for doing so.

1 Like

I’m on this conversation looking for the same answer as Balakrishna_M. How is it that no one has answered in over a year? This is really important to me too. I think that I can create a notification based on task to the task assignee and the date which it is supposed to happen. I wonder if I can change the lead status from replied to open as it was in version 13? Why doesn’t anyone explain the intended functionality?