No source for code - Code coverage error

I have created a custom app where I have created one function that takes the doctype name as input and provides related output. So, for testing that function, I have to create doctypes and pass them to that function. So, in the test case’s tear-down state, I discard all of the doctypes that are created for test purposes and also delete those database records. But when I try to find coverage, it gives an error like No source for code - filename

Here filenames are doctypes __init__.py files that are created for test purposes and then it got deleted. How coverage is getting these files? and How can I exclude these files from my app. (apart from frappe’s STANDARD_EXCLUSION struct in coverage.py)

Prefix all test doctype with “Test” and they’ll be excluded.

I try this way but still it gives an error

No source for code: '/workspace/development/frappe-bench/apps/my_custom_app/my_custom_app/my_custom_module/doctype/test_micdbvsnkb/__init__.py'.

As for writing in frappe’s coverage.py exclusion struct, it can ignore files that are prefixed with test, but in the case of the directory (New doctype will make new directory), there is no exclusion for files that have not prefix test, and if we create doctype like test_cdbvsnkb, it has definitely __init__.py file

I believe also including "*/test_*/*" pattern, will exclude test doctypes.