No System User in Company - Cannot change permissions

Hello all,

I’ve managed to create quite the pickle for myself. While testing permissions as the only active system user for our account, I managed to remove all permissions from my user account. Now I am unable to interact with the system in any way. I had added someone else to the account, but they never received a log-in email, so they cannot access our system either. I’m completely new to ERPNext, and I can’t seem to find any documentation for user permissions or new user login issues of this sort.

Any advice on how I could regain control of the company would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Zach

Try logging in as the “Administrator” and use the administrator password that was assigned during the installation process of your ERPNext server.

The Administrator account can then be used to restore any permissions that you might have fouled during your learning phase of using the system.

The Administrator is the “God” account of ERPNext and should only be reserved for just such an occasion as this.

BKM

Hey bkm,

Thanks so much for your response! After following your suggestion, I logged into my account at frappecloud.com and there was a link on the dashboard that allowed me to log in as an admin. I’ve regained control!

Thank you very much for your support.

Kindly,

Zach