Not able to create employee

Hi,
I have created a role profile “HR Manager” and assigned it to a user, this role profile includes below mentioned roles

And i have given permission to create employee

But When i login as hr manager i couldnt create a new employee… I get an error like

Hi @PranethaaVinoth,

Please check the User Permission, if any apply for Employee then delete/remove them. and reload and check it.

Thank You!

Hi @NCP Thank you . It worked first time, but again i could’nt create a new employee

Hi @PranethaaVinoth,

If you connect a User to an Employee, make sure to uncheck the option.

This is because when you create an Employee and link it to a User while also enabling the Create User Permission, it will result in creating a user permission for the Employee, causing this issue.

Thank You!

I have created user permissions because in our application there are many roles and for employee only their data need to be accessible from their login, but if i removed all the user permission every employee could access all the other employee’s data. How can i restrict employee to access only their data @NCP

Only the HR user should be able to access and manage employee records. Therefore, please remove user permissions for users related to HR managers.

Please check the documentation.

Thank You!

Every employee will have portal access . For example, There are 10 employees in an organization 2 are for accounts , 2 are for hr and 6 are employee like TL, Developers and so on . So the portal access will be given to every employees and they can update their own data. In this scenario i will have to restrict the employees from viewing other employee data. What can i do to achieve that.

Please create a user permission but it will not create/read an Employee.

Example: If user A link with Employee A then set the User Permission

Thank you @NCP