When am sending a New email from a particular issue am getting the error
Not found - Service Level Agreement None not found, The resource you are looking for is not available
Hi @madhusona,
We suggest that you may have not configured a Service Level Agreement (SLA) for your email issue.
To resolve this error, follow the steps:
Go to the Issue List and select the relevant issue.
In the “Service Level Agreement” section, select the appropriate SLA for this issue or create a new one if needed.
Save the changes to the issue.
After completing these steps, try sending the email again and check if the error is resolved.
Thank You!
Thank you. Its working now. Is it possible to send without SLA. I am using Erpnext 14.
Hi @madhusona,
I think you can send mail via Notification. Maybe do work, but I haven’t tried it.
Like first go to the Notification Doctype and set it your according.
Thank You!