[Off Topic] Congratulations to the ERPNext Community

Every morning, I scan the entire Discuss board and I do the same with the 100+ GitHub notifications. I think it is a testament to the character, drive, and determination of the ERPNext community that we are all still pushing ahead. Solving problems, offering suggestions, providing assistance, and creating solutions.

There is no doubt that we are all pre-occupied with the virus that has circled the globe and we are worried about our selves, our families, our workplaces, and our communities. That will always come first.

But we seem to be showing through our actions, that the only way “out” is “through”. And I think that is why there continues to be a steady volume of posts, replies, contributions, and comments.

So I tip my hat to all of you and thank you for standing tall and pushing forward. Thank you and keep going.

PS: Here in the States, the first confirmed cases and deaths from the virus were in my hometown of Seattle. It certainly surprised us and then scared us. But we have tried to make smart decisions and we are now seeing good results. A video was made to encourage the people to stick with the plan so that we can get back to normal as soon as possible. I thought it might inspire you as well. https://youtu.be/9XlyPNyLhFs

Peace and good health to you all.

16 Likes

thx, take care for you and your family.

yes, it becomes a routine for me at least.

One of the first web pages i open on a daily basis.