On the discussion of responsive view and touch screens

I’ve been really happy with how easy, and configurable, ERPNext has been. One of the best parts that I saw was not requiring a computer to be able to access information in the field (tradespeople). However I’ve noticed, that with the app, and using a mobile browser, the drag and slide functions are unusuable, and require a bit of reverse engineering to perform as required. I was wondering if mobile access is a target to be hit in future development, or if it’s not much of a priority at the moment?

Mobile devices support is in mind since long time but the urgency of other functions is much more important at this time to cover more functions and usability for the erp…

Also I think it would be more suitable for you to use the app from app store or play store, its not much different than the browser because it’s a plain container that actually opens the web version but still it’s a bit better than the browser because of comparability requirements…

The actual app of erpnext MOSTLY will not be open source due to security and copy right concerns…

Great response, and I respect the idea that building it takes priority. I did try the app, and for what it’s worth, it suffered the same handicap. Excited for future developments of any form though!

Thanks