Opportunity Doctype giving problems in V10

Hi,

Looks like the Opportunity Type field has been changed in the Opportunity Doctype in Version 10. It was earlier a select field, and it had some values in our system. Now, it has become a link field, but the values remain the same. And, it is giving issues for us. It is not allowing us to open the Opportunity doctype, nor is it allowing me to make changes to the field.

Am getting this error when I am trying to change the Link file name "You can’t set ‘Options’ for field Opportunity Type. Options must be a valid DocType for field Opportunity Type in row 13.

And, when I am trying to open an opportunity, I am getting this error:

Not found
DocType FRP Signage not found.
The resource you are looking for is not available

Its because FRP and Signage were options under Select earlier.

Even after running bench update a couple of times, this error is not getting resolved.

Please help.

Thanks
Uma

We haven’t been able to access Opportunities at all since the upgrade. Still waiting after reporting it 3 different ways with no luck. Please let us know if you get help as this is affecting our productivity here.

edit: Unable to Open Opportunities (Since Today's Update) · Issue #12403 · frappe/erpnext · GitHub

Maybe you could try to add the missing values in the Table mentioned in the Link Field.

Hi,

It was not allowing to change the Table name mentioned in the Link options field. We had to change it to default, to get the doctype to work.

The table is working right now. You can close this issue now.

Thanks