Page Layout.(How to change the page layout?)

How fix the page layout. This is the page now i have.

But i want this page. So, how to fix it?

By looking at the screenshots shared, stack doesn’t look like Frappe framework or ERPNext.

The screenshots suggest the app seems to be using some PHP? Can you describe in detail what you are trying to do and which page layout needs to be changed?

Yes, i have used php here. This screen is after auth request. I am getting response after token request. So, how can i manage the layout.

The second image you’ve shared is showing OAuth 2 client related info.

Security warning

1. Protect your refresh_token, even if access_token expires, refresh_token can be used to generate new bearer token.
  2. login to your cloud instance eshop and delete the OAuth Bearer Token with the name shared in the above image to secure your server resource

This is combination of client info and what you get back as a response of get_token endpoint.

There is no page response or page layout involved for the response of token endpoint. It is only Api response.

Store this response data in your app and seamlessly refresh tokens when user tries to access resource. This improves UX over security. Users will always be logged in from “client” (in your case PHP app)

If you don’t store this data and don’t use it to refresh “client info” users will have to initiate authorization (Allow/Deny) every time, this is more secure but not seamless user experience.

Thanks, but this is not my question.

I couldn’t understand the question.

Which page layout are you talking about?
There is no page response for get_token endpoint,
There is only json response for get_token endpoint.

e.g. response will be JSON

{
  "access_token": "abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234",
  "token_type": "Bearer",
  "expires_in": 3600,
  "refresh_token": "1234abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz",
  "scope": "all"
}