Patient Appointment Status Intended Behavior

Hi,

I have a doubt related to statuses in Patient Appointment in particular Scheduled and Open. Should the status change automatically from Scheduled to Open? Currently I don’t see it happening. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks,
Palash

The scheduler methods to change status of appointment to scheduled, open and pending according to date will do in the next pr. Now the filters are applied for scheduled and open appointments.

1 Like

Got it. Thanks.

Also one more thing related to status, if blank/empty status in Patient Appointment status options is by mistake or intentional because when we do New Patient from Awesome bar it does not honor the default ( Scheduled status ) and status remains empty for that particular appointment.

Palash

Hey, request you to give your thoughts on this.

Thanks,
Palash

Thanks for posting, we have many of such minor glitches fixed in the upcoming PRs. Will update you as we ready these.

I am more than happy to correct some of these and raise PR. I did for one minor glitch previously also. But for that I want to be absolutely sure if I am not missing anything in my thinking.

Thanks,
Palash