Payments to Employee in Foreign Currency

Did you even try?
Make an account of Group type to serve as parent to the employee advance accounts for the same employee. Under this group account define individual accounts for different currencies. The employee advance allows to make manual selections of the advance account.
The balance of the group account will report remaining balance of all employee advances in different currencies for the employee.

Did you try this?

I tried that, the system fetch first transaction currency to employee you can’t make any transaction with another currency for that employee

can you share the process stpe by step? at which stpe is the system reverting back ?

For example: Employee Advance

when I create employee advance and select advance account with currency not as company currency I got this message when clicked save button
Advance account currency should be same as company currency USD

That should be raised as a feature request on GitHub or you will customize and maintain your system. Lots of account assignments are single and that is one the burdens of ERPNext for future growth.

Ok, thank you @Tufan_Kaynak2 for your response

in fact, I have some core Issues and bugs some of them I had created here and on github but there is no response, I don’t know how I can raise my voice and get feedback for each issue, and i have solution for some bugs

You can slightly modify your deployment landscape. You can have your own git server and use it to maintain your customizations for yourself and if there are an customers. There you can have your developments and forward them to frappe/erpnext head for pull requests. That is an enterprise landscape.

1 Like

any good step here , as im really want this feature

You can add bounty to this one and I believe somebody will help. Or you can ask frappe or other partners to customize the same.