Paypal app and invoice link

I have paypal app installed and configured … how do i add pay by paypal link to invoices?

I see here something about a payment request but not clear on how to add paypal link to my invoices

The link is automatically added to the request for payment email. Try sending the request for payment to yourself and you will see

What exactly is a request for payment? … i thought an invoice was a request for payment?

@c0mputerking its two different things made specially for payment gateways…

from your sales order or sales invoice click on make and there is a request payment link…

this will send a payment request using paypal or your default payment gateway with the link auto generated…

A visual:

I would like to have the paypal button added to my invoices and sales orders is this possible?
I do not want to create a sales invoice and then have to remember to generate a Payment request as this seems very redundant

1 Like

I would like to have the same. I want my link to be in the invoices and not separated.

The reason is when the invoice is overdue it sends an automatic email of the invoice and there is no link to pay inside it.

Thank you