Payroll Processing Integration with Accounts

When I try to make a Bank Entry for Salary Slip(s) via the Process Payroll Tool, the system does not auto propose the amount to be posted in the Journal Voucher screen. I still have to process the Journal Voucher manually for monthly salary payments. Can this issue be fixed?

Also, some good enhancements to have would be:
(a) To allow default Expense Accounts and Cost Centers to be set for each Earning Type / Deduction Type so users do not need to make selections for these fields every time payroll is being processed.
(b) To have an additional table (similar to Earnings and Deductions) in the Salary Structure and Salary Slip forms for Contributions i.e. staff retirement benefits contributed by employer. Contributions from employers are typically not included in the monthly Net Pay calculation.

Thanks.

Thanks for reporting. Fixed/

Good suggestions, can you add them to a GitHub Issue.

The system now proposes the Salary amount to be posted in the Journal Voucher (JV) screen. However, there is another bug - the amount is rounded up in the JV although I’ve activated “Disable Rounded Total” in global settings. I still need to change the amount manually to the correct Net Value.

Please assist. Thanks.

1 Like

@rmehta, can there be an option to make salary payments twice a month?

Weekly payments would be great as well.
I like @weenee’s ideas about adding:
Default Expense Accounts and Cost Centers to be set for each Earning Type / Deduction Type and Adding a Super contributions field.

1 Like

@System19 post on GitHub

@sofia not as of now.

@rmehta I am using version 8.5.2 and still when I process the salary and I submit the salary slips, nothing shown in the chart of account. So please advise?

@rmehta
I am sorry. It is working from payroll process.
The problem only from salary slip itself.
Regards
Bilal