Period From and Period To dates mandatory for recurring Sales Invoice

I cannot create recurring invoices I have filled in all the proper reoccurring blanks, as seen in the screen shot, and do not see From and To Period anywhere what am i missing???

It should come up like this when you check Recurring. What version of Erpnext are you using?

@c0mputerking Share which version of ERPNext and Frappe you are running.

In Older version of ERPNext - Option to set Invoice recurring will be available at the bottom of the page and you will see all other fields only after selecting recurring invoice option at the bottom of the page.

Thank you for the prompt reply below are my version numbers, and i just did a bench update about 1 hour ago so should be the latest version right? However i do have to set the option for recurring at the bottom of the page as described might happen in an older version? So maybe i am not up to date?

ERPNext: v6.27.7
Frappe Framework: v6.27.8
Paypal Integration: v0.0.1

@c0mputerking you are on latest version. I am sure you have tried couple of times but can you please try to create new Sales Invoice and see if it happens again.

And try some other browser as well. Your browser looks pretty old.

Strange it works now i tried it in chrome, and it works, so i then tried it again in the latest version of seamonkey ( my old looking browser ) and it works fine there now too … weird … thanks for your help

Glad it is working now. :slight_smile: