Picking List Management in Stock module

Hi there,

what about the idea to add a new module Picking List in between Sales Order and Delivery Note?

• basically it will be generated on Sales Order submit

• warehouseman will pick items based on this "Picking List"

• due to the fact that real actual_qty could be different from the one stored in ERPNext; effective picked qty would be different from the ordered one, so the DN should be created based on the real qty warehouseman will scan/get during pick.

6 Likes

I heard of a prospect wanting this feature. I think it is a great idea.

Thanks

Jay

1 Like

:thumbsup: …should be added as issue in git hub? Btw i got a prospect who could sponsor this feature as well …

1 Like

Yes, you should put it up on GitHub. My prospect decided on Dynamics I think and is not available to share costs with your sponsor.

Thanks

Jay

That’s ok …i’ll open an issue on github, so that some one at Frappe could estimate cost …

1 Like

Hi Is there any update? I didn’t see this in release yet? Thanks.

Nope, are you willing to sponsor it?

Count me in. I may not sponsor much but it is better than nothing. :smiley:

:+1: will let you know …

1 Like

Hi ERPNext team. Any update about this picking list feature?

In addition, I want to comment this, but I really don’t know if it was submitted as a part of GitHub request: I know that other ERPs has linked the finished picking list state to invoice subsmission because if there are unavailable items at warehouses but you invoice the whole sales order, you are going to have a claim from customer and invoices are going to be reprocessed.

Regards.

Hi there,

the goal is to link the picking list to the delivery note so that would be possible to invoice directly from delivery note.

Hi everybody,
any update on this?

Nope, no interest in community …ppl seems more interested on other features like hub, blanket Order and stuff like that …

1 Like

@JoEz Check this out.
Introducing Pick List 📝