POS Awesome and ERPNext 15

Regarding POS Awesome and ERPNext 15:

"Will POS Awesome be compatible with ERPNext 15?

I’m curious if the latest version of ERPNext will work seamlessly with POS Awesome, and if there are any specific updates or configurations needed to ensure compatibility.

Has anyone in the community successfully used POS Awesome with ERPNext 15?

If so, can you share your experience and any tips for a smooth integration?"

Hi @netmanthan,

First thing, ERPNext version 15 has not launched yet so if you want to check the app then install erpnext in the develop branch and also pos-awesome in the develop branch and then check it.

More details for contact @youssef

Thank You!

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know that ERPNext version 15 has not been released yet. I appreciate the heads up. To check the app, I’ll go ahead and install ERPNext in the develop branch, as well as pos-awesome in the develop branch, as you suggested.

If I have any questions or run into any issues during the this process, would it be okay to reach out for further guidance? @youssef

Thank you!

Thank you for the guidance. I followed your suggestion and installed ERPNext in the develop branch, along with pos-awesome in the develop branch.

However, I’ve encountered an issue, and it’s not working.

Could you or anyone please provide more details or steps to troubleshoot this problem if any?

@youssef

Hi @netmanthan

Erpnext V15 not supported yet, I will start working on it after the stable release.

8 Likes

Thank you for the update! Waiting for the stable release sounds like a prudent plan. Please keep me posted on the progress if possible!

Thanks

1 Like

Hi. I appreciate this is an open question but what would the usual/rough turnaround for POS Awesome working with V15 be?

Reason I ask is we’re looking to start and I imagine with with the time it takes us to upload all our products, inventory, customers etc POS Awesome would likely work with V15 so better for us to wait.

Rather than us using V14 and then wanting to update in a few months time.

I look forward to this update. Well done sir

1 Like

Now version 15 is available on Frappe Cloud from Custom Bench

1 Like

Hi @youssef Great job making it compatible with V15. when will it be made available for non-frappecloud users?

2 Likes

Welldone.
Great job sir.
Will it available for Non Frappe Cloude user?

1 Like

As for now there is no plan for that

1 Like

Thank you for answering, sir.
Even though it actually slightly undermined my hopes as a POSAwesome user but not a frappe cloud user who wanted to use POSAwesome on ERPNext v15… (haha just kidding).
But I really hope that one day this will also be available to non-Frappe cloud users.

Good job sir,
Thank You

1 Like