Print format builder bug

Hello,

I have a problem when I try to generate a PDF: everything is printed but without any layout. (See attached file)

It’s the same with the standard or my custom print format. With the custom, the header is ok but the rest, everything that is built with the print format builder is wrong.

When I try to print directly (not generating a pdf), my custom header is only 50% ok (the horizontal line (made with <div style="background-color: #aaaaaa; height: 5px;"></div>) is not printed.

Can anyone help me on this?

Thanks!

Am i the only one having this issue? Because it is kind of blocking me… Can anyone help me on this?

@mouuuton seems like a page width issue. Can you set min-width on your outer container to 800px or something?

Edit: Could be a page size issue. Did you set it in your print settings?

I partly fixed the problem by setting the Print Style to Modern (works with the others too). Now I have a normal print and pdf when I choose the standard print format but I still don’t get the horizontal line printed on the PDF with my custom print format.

Here is the full heading code:

<div min-width="800px;">
    <div style="text-align: right; line-height: 1; font-size: 22px; font-weight: bold;">PURCHASE ORDER</div>
    <div style="text-align: right; font-size: 18px; font-weight: bold; margin-top: 10px;">{{ doc.name }}</div>
    <div style="margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; background-color: #aaaaaa; height: 4px;"></div>
</div>

Maybe there is something wrong in my code but the preview is ok…

Another issue: I cannot get the custom print format to be the one by default. I selected “yes” in the Standard properties of my custom format but it is still not the one by default.

I fixed it using border-bottom instead of background-color but I still don’t get why pdf doesn’t apply the background color.