Which, among other things, is not separated in columns. Moreover, it’s all aligned to the right. I have checked that I am printing on the correct format, and have tried deleting by cache and all that jazz, but to no avail.
Hi! Yeah, I had to add the hostname because the site_config.json did not have anything there originally. After that bench restart changed nothing. I did add it however as http:… and not IP. I’ll try to change it to the IP address in a while.
As for wkhtmltopdf -V it returns wkhtmltopdf 0.12.5 (with patched qt)
Thanks so much! I guess I didn’t properlly read the previous posts 'cause a guy described the same situation (not working with host_name: http://website.com) and the solution was setting the variable to the static IP address.