Printing not working at all

As of yesterday, we can no longer print any reports that we had saved in ERPNext Cloud. I opened a ticket and was told it would be next week before they could fix this basic funtion. This has crippled our business for two days as our bookkeeper cannot do her job - she relies on many reports for checking and double checking - especially at the end of the month.

Does anyone have a workaround you are using to print reports until they fix the issue that should have never been broken in the first place but clearly wasn’t checked prior to pushing an update?

frustrated

Clicked on this because I am about to post a sort-of print-related question and thought I’d glance just in case, so I probably won’t be able to help in any specific way.

Disclaimer aside, can you see the reports, just not print them?

If this is the case, then the quickest and simplest work around would be to just have the bookkeeper do her job off the screen instead of off paper. Easy-peasy.

If she truly has to have physical copies for whatever reason, you could always screencap them and print out the screencaps. (On windows, use snipping tool; on mac, use… it’s been awhile… ‘grab’? Really, on mac I usually just did cmd+shift+3 as the hotkey to save a screenshot to desktop.