I had one of our customers, who’s helping us test the system out, reach out to us today to report a problem they are having when submitting a web form. This particular form was for the Issues form. The customer filled out all the needed information, and was presented with the following message:
These particular fields are not listed on the web form, for obvious reasons, and therefore the customer cannot fill them out. This form has worked fine for several weeks now, and the only thing that I am aware of that has changed recently was that we ran “Bench Update” last Friday, so I am assuming something messed up in the most recent update.
Another odd thing is that when I investigated the web form under the Website settings, I discovered that all the forms are not editable, even for Administrator. Please let me know if there is anything else I can provide to insure this issue is fixed.