Property Management Solution

last hope, maybe you can try to force uninstall by following command
bench uninstall-app csf_tz --force

if successful run this command , there is hope you can continue install again.

Hi Szufisher,
I was able to uninstall the app csf_tz using the command you suggested, and it uninstalled successfully. Thank you!

I then ran this command again "
bench --site “site-name” install-app csf_tz" and I got this:

Installing csf_tz…
Updating DocTypes for csf_tz : [========================================]
An error occurred while installing csf_tz:
POS Profile: Options must be a valid DocType for field Electronic Fiscal Device in row 3

I’m thinking I should uninstall the app again, and then rerun it one more time. What do you think?

Thanks for your response

Asante/kea leboha.

Would this make sense?

Is there a previous install of csf_tz in your environment? What does some of the POS Profile have for “Electronic Fiscal Device”?

hahahahahaha awesome!
Your setswana is tiptop! =D
The unit type in your screenshot is perfect, i mustve missed the option! =? very sorry to have bothered u, ill look harder next time!
Awesome module, i can’t emphasise that enough! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

If anyone wants a USA service provider, don’t hesitate to reach out

+1 6464946771
Whatsapp

This module may help

1 Like

Is this module available for free?

@flexy2ky Thanks for your question.However the question you would have asked is the link to the github. @aakvatech who started this discuss published his link.And I know @Ashraf_El_Sharqawy will not use this forum as his marketing launchpad because he has benefited immensely from other people contribution.

1 Like

@aakvatech
Does this app create sales invoices against the leases or any sort of billing? if so, does it automatically create an item in the item doctype so it can be selected in the sales invoice? if it doesnt create sales invoices, what kind of billing does it create or how is it integrated with the ERPNext modules?

It requires Item to be precreated.

It creates Sales Invoices on draft mode

So, i have to manually create an item before i create a property lease? and the item will have a price or the sales invoice will be created using the lease price? and lastly, why is the sales invoice only a draft?

thanks in advance

create an item before i create a property lease? YES
and the item will have a price or the sales invoice will be created using the lease price? YES
and lastly, why is the sales invoice only a draft? Humans needs to intervene

1 Like

@aakvatech I did everything but still does not show the app? Even cleared cache. Any pointers?

Doesn’t show the app in a workspace? Does the app show up oin Help/About?

Search for doctype Lease in awesome bar as Administrator and see if the

1 Like

No it wasn’t showing in help/about. Only cs_fz was showing. I followed below order for installation

bench get-app https://github.com/aakvatech/CSF_TZ.git
bench --site “site-name” install-app csf_tz
bench get-app https://github.com/aakvatech/PropMS.git
bench --site “site-name” install-app propms

Then created a domain Property Management Solution

@aakvatech
again installed just propms and now it is showing.

bench get-app GitHub - aakvatech/PropMS
bench --site “site-name” install-app propms

We will attempt to figure out what could have happened.

Usually it works without issues. We only use Frappe Cloud for hosting sites so we may not have faced this problem.

Prop MS is listed on Frappe Cloud marketplace at https://frappecloud.com/marketplace/apps/propms

Hallo, bist du Deutscher? :smiley: Können wir uns mal austauschen?

No. I am a Tanzanian