Property/Real Estate Module

Hi All…

Anyone using ERPNext for Property/Real eastate Managment? I know that there is no core module for that. but have seen an app for property management. but its broken. can you guys guide me a good solution. thanks a lot.

@jeffbangquil … hi, have seen your app. any update on that one? could you please help me if you implemented that successfully. thank you

@M27, how can I help you?

@jeffbangquil

Hi Jeff, Have seen your property management app lately… I was asking, is there any development on that? any update on it?

really appreciate for your reply…

1 Like

My client needs a Real Estate Property Management System. I will be developing one as an ERPNext module over the next few weeks. I will share the project on GitHub - ramoletane/real_estate: ERPNext Real Estate Property Management System module. Feel free to add your requirements on the Wiki.

4 Likes

Do you have any update about the project

I am a bit delayed due to some other work I was doing for the client. I am now continuing with the development. The system will become available on https://github.com/ramoletane/real_estate. I had to change the name from REPMS so that the module could appear on the desktop as “Real Estate”.

Regards,

Ramoletane Lekhanya

ICT Contractor

See this discussion as it talkes about the existing ones

1 Like

its empty

is it possible to see a quick demo or screenshots of what you have done?

1 Like