Pull Requests we urgently need Merged

Hello all

I really do not know much about what it takes to get a successful pull request, so forgive me if I sound presumptuous

The following pull requests are however very critical to my needs and that of a few other users. Is there any way we can accelerate their merge ? I have emailed everyone I know to email on this issue to no avail

Olamide

@olamide_shodunke I am Agree with you
I sponsored the development of this pull request and waiting to get merge to the core and I just waiting :sweat:

1 Like

I would like to add the following PR to the list. In my part of the world, it is a mandatory feature.

1 Like

Hello @rmehta

I noticed you just closed the loyalty pull request on GitHub

This is a pull request a lot of us have been following closely and praying to be merged.

It is also one of the missing features in ERPNext which are solely needed.

Would you mind telling us what the status is ? The last feedback we had was that it would be merged to develop this week.

I would love a response from you as I have already promised my inhouse users this feature would be added shortly .

Warm regards

@olamide_shodunke we don’t promise any ETAs!

The loyalty will be redesigned by @ManasSolanki and he will send a new PR soon.

General comment,

Sorry we have been slow in replying to PRs. But we also need volunteers to test and review. The contributions guidelines are pretty clear and you can also take time and review!

Thank you for the quick response.

I appreciate the pressure on the team.

Individually I actually do take out time to review and comment on as many PRs as I can.

I will try and do more .

Regards

1 Like