Purchase Invoice Values Not Fetched Corectly

PO made with followinh Templet

Purchase Receipt Created from button

Purchase Inovice Created from Button…Values mismatched …but tax breakup OK??

After saving Tax Breakup values change…??

SO PO and INVOICE DOES NOT MATCH…

Hi,

For some reason your Freight Actual value in the Purchase Invoice is getting reset to 0. If you manually change that to Rs. 200.00 you should be okay. If you made the Purchase Invoice from the PO, see if making the Purchase Invoice from Purchase Receipt will give you different results.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Jay

Sorry Mr JayRam
I m not able to understand what you want to tell me.
In my Tax Templet there are two Actual values !st row and 4th row,both re getting reset from receipt to invoice but holding on correctly from PO to receipt…I think this must be some program error/bug if that can be correctd???
Otherwise major automation is lost and it becomes timing consuming manul entry refering PO and correcting Invoice … Purchase Department works on rule that Invoice received from the Supplier MUST be only as per PO hence holding those values of PO is the Basic Need of this cycle. I m sure you will agree with me…
Please explain your suggestion again to try that out…

The P&F (Actual) values usually carries from the PO to the Purchase Invoice. I am not sure why it is not. Maybe there is some configuration issue in your Taxes and Charges Template. Please see if you can troubleshoot this. I don’t think it is a bug.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Jay

Tried all possible settings
In creating invoice before saving Tax Breakup Table mirrors Both the actual vales correctly 200 and 150

but table shows nil value??what is logic at back end…

Maybe it’s got something to do with the way the accounts 04 and 06 are setup. I really don’t know. It generally works very well,so if you are getting inconsistent results, you have to play around a little bit, try this, try that and you will figure out why this is not working for you. You have to get into the head of the person that designed this feature.

You will do all of that only if you believe, truly believe, that ERPNext works. And works well! If you don’t have that conviction, you will not find it worthwhile to invest time and energies in figuring out how to make this work.

Not sure if that’s helpful, but hey!

Thanks

Jay

Thanks for our reply …
It is working fine on Sales side with similar type of sales templets.
I tried direct PO to invoice still the same result

Tried changing Buying Setting, Made new tEmplates ect…
I do feel I must work …will keep trying