Quality Management System

I’m trying to create a Audit doctype… But, AFAIK, no updates…

hi

is there any updat to QMS

Hi,

Is there any update to QMS?

Thank you!

Hi,

I have recently started using ERPNext. I am from a Pharmaceutical Industry. From Quality Management System (QMS) point of view the Quality Module of ERPnext needs lot of customization. Wondering if these customizations can be made a standard part of the Quality Module of ERPnext. If yes, how?

1 Like

Hi,

Of course it can! You have to do your customisations, and then make a PR to the ERPNext evaluate what have you done, and if it can be merged.

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

I see that there were many suggestions in the previous posts w.r.t the missing parts of the QMS. Request all the participants in this tread to revert if we can have a virtual meeting to discuss the way forward on getting the missing parts of QMS included in the Quality Module of ERPnext.

I am purely from Quality background and have no knowledge of programming.

1 Like

I’m in! I did some changes and aditions on my instance, like create some reports and inputs, like daily water quality measurement records, to validation. And I’m not a developer also.

I believe you have to understand the framework to be able to create some modifications.

1 Like

I was recently doing a bit of FMEA work on of our products and realized that there is a big gap for a good FMEA software that can make it easy for engineers to develop. This list of developments here sounds so good, I wish I had the time to develop it myself, but let’s hope.