I want to have a query report written that is accounts receivable related. It is specific to how we use ERPNext and I believe it can be done by a query report. Essentially it is similar to the current standard AR query report with the following additions:
- certain fields (standard and custom) are looked up from JV and Sales Invoices and will be shown in the report
certain fields will need to be combined into one field for presentation purposes
- the A/R report can be filtered or generated by CUSTOMER GROUP
I have the following questions about it:
- Is this something that can be added by WebNotes for hosted accounts? (as this was done before)
- In Version 4, will this type of query report be restrictable by user and/or role?
If you are posting an issue,
- We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
- Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
- For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.
End of Note
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-developer-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/f9239f49-81a4-41d7-9e09-3efe2cddb840%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.