Redesigning Desk

Thanks! I had used the modules to erase pages but didn’t know there was a module profile preset function now.

I’m still not clear on the modules <-> desk pages relationship, as there are things that appear on one but not the other. Also, it doesn’t seem to be possible to customize display of custom desk pages.

I’m happy to contribute PRs if there’s a roadmap, but I’m not sure what’s working as intended and what’s still half implemented.

Can you help me understand this in more detail . I actually need to modify my desk Page. Can I have my own designed pages as the landing pages for desk when I log in ? I am a beginner . What shall I do to achieve this ?

I have version 12 of Frappe and ERPNext installed. Does this support shortcuts ? How to enable them ? Where to look for them ? I am a beginner , sorry for such a basic question.

@scmmishra
What do you mean by this?
One of the feature I love about Frappe/ERPNext is many things are driven off config files allowing me to perform GitOps. Specifically I use the workspace json files.

hi
great work.
can anyone explain how can i install this redesigned desk or apply it?. i’m on v12 now and i’m beginner.
there is any guid step by step? or any doc
thanks

hi
great work.
can anyone explain how can i install this redesigned desk or apply it?. i’m on v12 now and i’m beginner.
there is any guid step by step? or any doc
thank

The new desk is available as part of v13. You will have to upgrade your instance to use it.

1 Like

thanks you sir… i’ll upgrade to v13 after how can i use it? it will come preinstalled with v13 or I’ve to install it separately after upgrade?

It’s a part of v13. Nothing to install separately.

1 Like