[Release Notes] Version 11.1.0!

@snv
Where can I find details on Bank Statement Upload process ?
https://erpnext.org/releases/version-11/features/accounting just has very brief information. Looking for details instruction on how to use this feature.

Thank you,

Please dont @-tag unless you face a critical issue.

https://erpnext.org/docs/user/manual/en/accounts/tools/bank-reconciliation.md

Noted. Thanks

Reconciliation is “Bank Statement Upload” ?

I was assuming that upload feature will allow me to import qif bank statement so I do not have to do manual journal entries.

Thanks

No, it is for reconciliation only.

EDIT: This is being enhanced (to be merged):

1 Like

Hi @snv
Custom Script Reports related API’s merged?

Thanks,
Ragh.

To answer your question, I don’t know what you’re talking about.
You can check the pull requests on GitHub.

Okay. Thanks!!

1 Like

Congrats to all of us using, fixing and promoting such a good tool of work.

1 Like

Hi folks!! Ver 11 looks really amazing. But I’m facing a trouble, v 11.1 doesn’t run any of my previous Custom Scripts at all!!.. migrating from previous v10, not even for debugging. I saw a few changes on documentation regarding the use with ‘refresh’ and refresh: { func… Tried both and none seems to execute the code. Anyone facing same thing? regards!

1 Like

same issue here. just went to check now after seeing your post and found out my custom scripts don’t work anymore.

1 Like

So am I. For e.g, I have a Purchase Order Approval workflow in which the status goes from Draft to ‘To Receive and Bill’ directly even though it should ideally go to the next defined workflow state ‘Pending Approval’

Here’s what I did, I duplicated the workflow. And then I gave access to workflow action to that particular Role. I noticed that in the v11 update there’s a new doctype workflow action.

1 Like

Hi ,

Workflows and Custom Scripts are used extensively by many ERPNext users. I think it is critical to provide a step-by-step guide on how this should be managed when migrating from V10 => V11

It can be quite devastating, in some cases, to upgrade and discover all your Workflows and Custom Scripts have stopped working!!

This needs to be looked into seriously

Thanks

1 Like

In case you guys having problems with page/report roles,

You may use this code I made:

I have observed that I can no longer customize core frappe DocTypes like “User”. Is there any workaround? I need to add a few fields to the User DocTypes.

1 Like

A contact (which has a user link) can be customised. What is the usecase for customising the user doctype?

Use case would be if we need additional information from the user during signup itself, like profession, City, etc. Since the Signup Page defaults to the User DocType, it would have been best if I could customize the User DocType after adding the required fields. Is there a better way to go about this? I could make a web form with a custom DocType but how would I add the OTP functionality to it?

1 Like

Is possible to have two version (v 10 and v 11) on one server? Right now we have two sites, one for testing/trying/experimenting/learning and another one for production. But both sites run the same frappe/erpnext version.

How can I switch one site only to v11 and keep production in v10 until I test everything? Is this possible? Or only by using another server / virtual machine?