Repeat letter head in print format

In custom print format I was able to get footer to be repeated but the logo as letter head is not repeating in every page of pdf

kindly send your code.

{%- macro add_header(page_num, max_pages, doc, letter_head, no_letterhead) -%}
{% if letter_head and not no_letterhead %}

{{ letter_head }}

{% endif %}
{%- endmacro -%}
{{ add_header(0, 1, doc, letter_head, no_letterhead) }}
I have used it for the content of the header page but the letter head is not repeating in every page

<div id="footer-html" class="visible-pdf">
    {% if not no_letterhead and footer %}
    <div class="letter-head-footer">
        {{ footer }}
    </div>
    {% endif %}
    <p class="text-right small page-number visible-pdf">
        {{ _("Page {0} of {1}").format('<span class="page"></span>', '<span class="topage"></span>') }}
    </p>
</div>

used this as footer and this is repeating on every page

can you send me your whole code. including the other detail.

I just want the letter head and footer to be repeated and will use it in my custom print format. The whole code would be plain html and nothing else. Still not done with the print format.Repeating letter head especially the header solution would be a great help to us

to repeat the letter head and footer you need to create a customize print format including the details.

this looks like what i mean.

Yes but how to repeat it .Iam not able to repeat the header in every print format

can you screenshot your print format.

Sure .Below is by Screen Shot The table is seen without the letter head in second page

you need to full customize of your print format. using html and css coding, in every page you need to set how many table data per page. for example

the 4th product will be see in the next page, so you need to Cuztomized the whole data of your print format
Page 1.
1.Product 1
2.Product 2
3. Product 3

Page 2.
4.Product 4
5.Product 5
6.Product 6

That is ok .I just want the letter head i.e logo to be repeated in every page of pdf

Do you have this code block in your letter head html?

<div  id="header-html" class="hidden-pdf" >
  <div class="print-heading">
    <h2>Your letter head and logo</h2>
  </div>
</div>

This will make it repeat on top of each page… Your snippet above only shows the correct footer code.

1 Like

This is not visible in pdf. Letter head is only seen in print format preview