Report Print not working

Hi I have created a script report with three columns. Data is showing on the screen when I run the report. I am using V13.0.0-beta.9

But, when I try to print it, it does not work.

Looking at the Developer console I see the following error: print.js:484 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'default_letter_head' of undefined at Object.frappe.ui.get_print_settings (print.js:484) at HTMLAnchorElement.action (query_report.js:1402) at HTMLAnchorElement.dispatch (jquery.min.js:3) at HTMLAnchorElement.r.handle (jquery.min.js:3)
Further down, the error is traced to the following line at print.js:484:

var default_letter_head = locals[“:Company”] && frappe.defaults.get_default(‘company’)
? locals[“:Company”][frappe.defaults.get_default(‘company’)][“default_letter_head”]
: ‘’;
(Seems to be something wrong with this line. Can anyone tell me if this is correct)

A. I have a default letterhead set in the company B. I have the 'Default' button checked for the LH C. I have removed all images from the LH (in case it was caused by size)
https://discuss.frappe.io/t/wkhtmltopdf-layout-error/33493/3 this suggests adding host_name, but the thread is old
Any thoughts on what could be causing the error?

I think its a minor bug in the print.js file

The issue was that I’d saved company name in all lower case.

eg: ‘abcd’.

for some reason print.js was looking for ‘Abcd’

When I changed the company name to ‘Abcd’ the error went away.