Reports broken when app moved to new system

I developed functional query reports on a v10 production site, then moved the app to a new developer site running v11. The reports are now completely broken. When trying to access the report through the App menu, it throws the error below with a perpetual “loading” screen. When I try to access the report through the developer menu, it just shows a perpetual “loading” screen without any of my filter options.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py", line 62, in application
    response = frappe.handler.handle()
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py", line 22, in handle
    data = execute_cmd(cmd)
   File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py", line 55, in     execute_cmd
return frappe.call(method, **frappe.form_dict)
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 942, in call
  return fn(*args, **newargs)
File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/desk/query_report.py", line 168, in        run
   return generate_report_result(report, filters, user)
 File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/desk/query_report.py", line 80, in generate_report_result
  result = get_filtered_data(report.ref_doctype, columns, result, user)
File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/desk/query_report.py", line 316, in get_filtered_data
  linked_doctypes = get_linked_doctypes(columns, data)
File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/desk/query_report.py", line 409, in   get_linked_doctypes
 linked_doctypes[df["options"]] = idx
KeyError: 'options'

Report as seen through the App menu:

Report as seen through the developer menu:

This is how the functional report looks on the site it was developed on:

System that works:

System that does not work:

Aside from the obvious solution of going back to V10, is there something I can do to make these reports work in V11? Will V11 break all custom reports when it is released?