Required POS item wise discount in flat amount

Under POS we required Discount flat amount , Currently show in % discount in individual item

Hi Amit,

Can you not enable giving users the ability to edit price? Or you can use the From and To Date fields in the Item Price List and have the Discounted price up to a particular date.

I agree it’s wayyy easier just let the user pick an amount for the discount, but in the absence of that, maybe these workarounds could help.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Jay

client want easy way to apply discount from POS Section

Hi Amit,

You will have to enhance ERPNext feature then. You can start that by submitting your Feature Request as an issue here:

There is no saying when it will get addressed. If you want to hasten it up see if Frappe or some other developer in the community would be willing to work on this for you.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Jay

Revert to V12. You practically cannot do it directly. Will have to make new V12 site and then migrate db there.

Does V12 support this feature @Muzzy?

Thanks

Jay

Or he could try PoS Awesome ?? The feature is available there.

But I guess it might not meet everyone’s plans.

@JayRam did you ever get around to testing PoS Awesome ? What is your opinion of it ?

not fully support v13 , i think so

POS awesome it’s support V12 and stable V13

i try this but fields are not access

No item show to POS USER default POS can view and work well

Hi Amit,

Yes, POS Awesome supports this feature.

There are some settings in the POS Profile that need to be okay for this to work. Please experiment with the settings and you should be able to get this going.

POS Awesome works and works great. It’s just some local configuration settings.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Jay

1 Like

thanks for support Awesome work fine in v13

Error: Data missing in table: POS Transactions unable to redirect erpnext after close shift

i check all setting but still same Discount field read-only mode

Go to the relevant Pos Profile and check the items I ticked in red.

The one you tick depends on what your objective is.

Hope this sorts you out