REST API to list Sales Orders, Sales Invoices, Quotations with Filter

I am playing around with the REST API with ERPNext, and have noticed a few strange things.
I can successfully list quotations using a filter using the line below:
http://192.168.0.40/api/resource/Quotation?filters=[["Quotation","Status","=","Draft"]]

What I want to do though is filter them on “Last Updated On”.
I assumed I would be able to use the same basis and tried this:
http://192.168.0.40/api/resource/Quotation?filters=[[“Quotation”,“Last%20Updated%20On”,“>=”,“2017-01-01”]]
But I get an error message:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py”, line 60, in application
response = frappe.api.handle()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/api.py”, line 112, in handle
doctype, **frappe.local.form_dict)})
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 897, in call
return fn(*args, **newargs)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/client.py”, line 29, in get_list
limit_start=limit_start, limit_page_length=limit_page_length, ignore_permissions=False)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 1076, in get_list
return frappe.model.db_query.DatabaseQuery(doctype).execute(None, *args, **kwargs)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/db_query.py”, line 80, in execute
result = self.build_and_run()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/db_query.py”, line 104, in build_and_run
return frappe.db.sql(query, as_dict=not self.as_list, debug=self.debug, update=self.update)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/database.py”, line 148, in sql
self._cursor.execute(query)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/cursors.py”, line 205, in execute
self.errorhandler(self, exc, value)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/connections.py”, line 36, in defaulterrorhandler
raise errorclass, errorvalue
ProgrammingError: (1064, ‘You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'On, “”) >= “2017-01-01”\n\t\t\t order by tabQuotation.docstatus asc, `tabQuotatio' at line 1’)

How can I make it so I can filter a Quotation (and assume can use same for Sales Orders and Invoices)?

I am basically trying to get a list of only changed documents since a specific date (and preferably time).

Instead of using “Last Updated On”, try using “modified”

Thanks Ben, that did the trick quite nicely.