After downloading .sql backup file from the source server
I did the below steps on target server
- Uploaded the sitename_backup.sql file to frappe-bench folder
- Created a new site ( with different name from the source, as i want to change the sitename/ URL )
- Installed ERPNext
bench --site sitename --force restore sitename_backup.sql
bench --site sitename migrate
- When i login , i am redirected to the setup wizard.
After executing step 5 and 6 , why am i being redirected to setup wizard, when there is already records restored in the database. I verified it through
After running the setup wizard once again on the target server, i am not able to see the records on the instance, while i am able to see the records in the database back-end.
I am able to see both types of records in the database back-end. The one run through setup wizard and the one restored form the database backup .sql file.
I am able to see the customized columns ( fields) in the table in the database back-end , but i am not able to see the fields in the front-end form / customize form / in doctype .
Could someone please guide , where am i wrong ?
- i want to skip the setup wizard on target server site ,by doing force restore. how to achieve that ?
- want to see the records in the front-end instance , not just in the database on target server ?
- want to transfer the customized fields with data from source to target.