Restore the DB with another erpnext sql is broke the frontend of the new erp site

Hello all , I have a wired problem. I have an ERPNext site where I have a tons of data. I need to shift these data to a new ERPNext 14 server. I have use AWS t3 medium server for host the ERPNext. now in my previous ERPNext I have customise the site with the build in web builder. I have taken the backup with bench backup and also directly dump of the DB. my old server got some issue and it cant be use anymore. So what i do is creating a new server just a mirror copy of the old one and install erpnext along with HRMS module. I can login to the new erpnext. than i try to force restore the db with
bench restore command( i try with public and private file, only the db sql file also) . the backup process complete successfully. but than when i try to access my erp login page, the page is broken. i mean everything of login page is shifted to left site. I cant login to my erpnext site. i am not sure if this is because the webpage what i build with erp webpage builder. I almost try everything to sort out the issue . please help me as i cant access my old erpnext server due to some other reason.

Are the version on the old/new server the same?
If not, then you need to do a bench migrate --site <SITENAME>

Yes the version is same.

Share an screenshot of your login screen.

try so setup permision for your frappe user

ex:

chmod -R o+rx /home/frappe

Or simply run this command :

bench build —production