Restore V13 Database from standard setup to Docker V14

Hi, I am trying to restore erpnext on docker. Sadly there is no real documentation on the restore process. I have used that compose file frappe_docker/pwd.yml at main · frappe/frappe_docker · GitHub

I am doing the following:

1. Transferring the backup.sql.gz and files to the container volume.

docker exec -it <container-name> /bin/bash -c
cd /home/frappe/frappe-bench
bench restore-backup <backup-name>

Which is presenting me with the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/patched_bench_helper.py", line 48, in <module>
    raise SystemExit(main())
  File "/usr/local/bin/patched_bench_helper.py", line 43, in main
    frappe.utils.bench_helper.main()
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/utils/bench_helper.py", line 16, in main
    commands = get_app_groups()
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/utils/bench_helper.py", line 25, in get_app_groups
    for app in get_apps():
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/utils/bench_helper.py", line 102, in get_apps
    return frappe.get_all_apps(with_internal_apps=False, sites_path=".")
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 1378, in get_all_apps
    apps = get_file_items(os.path.join(sites_path, "apps.txt"), raise_not_found=True)
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 1532, in get_file_items
    content = read_file(path, raise_not_found=raise_not_found)
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 1560, in read_file
    raise OSError(f"{path} Not Found")
OSError: b'./apps.txt' Not Found
frappe@095eba35e584:~/frappe-bench$

What can I do to successfully restore and are there any additional commands for migration after?

Would be really nice to get some help, as I was waiting a long time to go to v14.

don’t switch directory, execute command from sites directory

A related question @revant_one:

Is deploying through frappe_docker/pwd.yml at main · frappe/frappe_docker · GitHub ok for production? I tried deploying using the standard noproxy tutorial, but it didn’t work, but the pwd.yml is working.

Thanks