Sales Invoice status unpaid

Hello everyone,
In the ERPNext: v12.1.3 (version-12) and Frappe Framework: v12.0.13 (version-12). I am using the website module of ERPNext to sell products online with stripe method of payment. I am able to select a product, to buy and order it. After my payment processed, I got the following messages:
After that, I got a successful message about my payment.

The problem is that the status of the sales invoice stays unpaid. It is not linked with the payment entry, only linked with the sales order. See the following image as a reference.
The sales order is linked with the payment entry, payment request, and sales invoice. See the following image as a reference.

I also notice that there is not advanced payment allocation on the sales invoice. See the following image as a reference.

On the other hand with the ERPNext: v11.1.21 (master) and Frappe Framework: v11.1.22 (master) After I process my payment, I did not get any message about payment entry linked with sales order and the status of my sales invoice is paid and linked with the payment entry. See the following image as a reference.

With this version of ERPNext on the sales invoice, I have an advanced payment allocated. See the following image as a reference.

The sales order is linked to payment request and sales invoice.

I think I installed the two versions on the same way and settings on stock, selling and buying are the same in both versions of ERPNext. Is there is something else that I am missing to configure?
Thanks,
Esmeralda

1 Like

I also got this issue on ERPNext: v12.6.0 and Frappe: v12.4.1!