Sales order in projects problem

I marked a sales order as belonging to a project and now the customer name isn’t showing in the sales order list.

Hi Hernan,

There was an issue while selecting project in sales order. We have fixed that issue, now it will not reset customer, if customer not mentioned in project.
Please pull the latest updates and amend the sales order where customer has been reset.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Nabin Hait

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 10:31 PM, Hernan Gonzalez <nu…@gmail.com> wrote:

I marked a sales order as belonging to a project and now the customer name isn't showing in the sales order list.

Well, the problem persists, I just updated to the latest version (21/12), and whenever i mark a sales order as belonging to a project it loses the customer name in the “sales order list”. 

On Tuesday, December 18, 2012 2:10:09 AM UTC-3, Nabin Hait wrote:
Hi Hernan,

There was an issue while selecting project in sales order. We have fixed that issue, now it will not reset customer, if customer not mentioned in project.
Please pull the latest updates and amend the sales order where customer has been reset.

Regards,
Nabin Hait

I marked a sales order as belonging to a project and now the customer name isn't showing in the sales order list.

Hi Hernan,

I have checked in our test environment but did not found any issue. Did you cleared cache after pulling latest updates. If you found any error message in browser console, please share the message. You can share screenshots as well for better understanding the issue.

Regards,
Nabin Hait

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 9:06 PM, Hernan Gonzalez <nu...@gmail.com> wrote:
Well, the problem persists, I just updated to the latest version (21/12), and whenever i mark a sales order as belonging to a project it loses the customer name in the "sales order list".

Hi Hernan,

Regards,
Nabin Hait

As you can see in my screenshot the SO00004 is marked as belonging to a proyect, and it losts its customer name in the sales order list.

I tested this in the demo.erpnext.com and the same thing happened, (another screenshot attached).
Thanks for the reply and wish you a happy new year.

Hernan

On Sunday, December 23, 2012 2:00:58 PM UTC-3, Nabin Hait wrote:
Hi Hernan,

I have checked in our test environment but did not found any issue. Did you cleared cache after pulling latest updates. If you found any error message in browser console, please share the message. You can share screenshots as well for better understanding the issue.

Regards,
Nabin Hait

Well, the problem persists, I just updated to the latest version (21/12), and whenever i mark a sales order as belonging to a project it loses the customer name in the "sales order list". 

Hi Hernan,

Regards,
Nabin Hait

Hi Hernan,

Thanks for screenshots, it helped me to understand the exact issue.

Customer Name and address fields were getting blank on selection of project if those fields are blank in project itself. I was checking only into link field of customer in sales order.

The issue has been fixed, please pull latest updates.

Regards,
Nabin Hait

On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 5:31 PM, Hernan Gonzalez <nu…@gmail.com> wrote:

As you can see in my screenshot the SO00004 is marked as belonging to a proyect, and it losts its customer name in the sales order list.
I tested this in the demo.erpnext.com and the same thing happened, (another screenshot attached).

Hernan

Hi Hernan,

Regards,
Nabin Hait

Hi Hernan,

Regards,
Nabin Hait

Thanks a lot for the quick response.

On Thursday, December 27, 2012 6:48:39 AM UTC-3, Nabin Hait wrote:

Hi Hernan,

Thanks for screenshots, it helped me to understand the exact issue.

Customer Name and address fields were getting blank on selection of project if those fields are blank in project itself. I was checking only into link field of customer in sales order.

The issue has been fixed, please pull latest updates.

Regards,
Nabin Hait

On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 5:31 PM, Hernan Gonzalez <nu…@gmail.com> wrote:

Hernan

Hi Hernan,

Regards,
Nabin Hait

Hi Hernan,

Regards,
Nabin Hait