Sales Partner Commission Rates Coupon Code

Hi all,

Our company is trying to implement ERPNext into our retail side and I have some questions on how should I go about customising it to our workflow.

Our company sells our products via consignment in various department stores. When a customer wants to buy a product, our sales person will provide a receipt with a code that the customer will pay at a cashier that is headed by the department stores. The codes dictate the commission rate used. They are either:

• either standard commission code for normal goods(there can be more than one standard commission code); OR
  • discounted commission code for discounted goods (there can be more than one discounted commission code)

Each department store has multiple branches and each branch have a monthly minimum sales requirement where the standard commission must hit. Minimum sales requirement is different for each branch (and sometimes different commission rate). This changes every year based on the contract we sign.

Department stores then provide us an invoice which details our gross sales, the deducted commission rates along with some management fees. Department stores then pays us based on it.

Based on this, our current setup is that every retail branch is their own warehouse, which during a sale the customer and the sales partner is the department store. Since commission rates can be edited, we can see how much we pay in commission. But we do want to be able to see our day to day in order to see if we are meeting our targets.

How should I go about solving this? Should I customise the Branch and Sales Partner Docs? Since it doesn’t affect the accounting side. I would like to know what your thoughts are. Thanks!