Sandwich shop/ Chain of stores

Hi!!

We propose to open up with a start up business for a sandwich shop including online order bookings/ payment collection and upgrade to a chain of such stores (self owned and franchises) over the next few months. Please confirm if ERPNext could be a useful platform to implement and automate the business processes including manufacturing processes and consumption of raw material. Few other clarifications:

1. Effective material management to ensure optimum utilization of raw material.
  2. Can we integrate the new website module? If this is possible, then we would want to accept the offer of showcasing our website as a 'technology demonstrator'.
  3. Can we develop our website with online order booking and payment gateway integration?
  4. Is batch coding possible?
  5. Can we we have bar coding enables?
Please collaborate, advise and assist.

Thanks & regards

Aditya Sharma
+91 9445971445

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please excuse the brevity of this mail. Sent from my Android Gingerbread Smartphone.

Sending to the forum 

Hi!!

We propose to open up with a start up business for a sandwich shop including online order bookings/ payment collection and upgrade to a chain of such stores (self owned and franchises) over the next few months. Please confirm if ERPNext could be a useful platform to implement and automate the business processes including manufacturing processes and consumption of raw material. Few other clarifications:
ERPNext has a powerful inventory module
  1. Can we integrate the new website module? If this is possible, then we would want to accept the offer of showcasing our website as a 'technology demonstrator'.
Sure (but please decide soon - the offer may not be open for too long)
  1. Can we develop our website with online order booking and payment gateway integration?
ERPNext will have those features in the few couple of months (we are hoping 2 months but with software, you can never be sure). 

You can surely build your own. We plan to Open APIs for creating invoices, payments etc. (along with our e-commerce front end)
  1. Is batch coding possible?
Yes

1. Can we we have bar coding enables?
Bar code inputs are just like keyboard. For barcode printing, each printer has its own software, so you will have to generate barcodes separately.

best regards,
Rushabh

Please excuse the brevity of this mail. Sent from my Android Gingerbread Smartphone.

Ok. So we are in. Let me know the inputs you need from my side and I will be happy to collaborate.

Well, I would be needing few more inputs/ solutions with regards to bar coding…

Best regards

Aditya Sharma

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 2:00 PM, Rushabh Mehta <rm…@gmail.com> wrote:

Sending to the forum

Hi!!

1. Can we integrate the new website module? If this is possible, then we would want to accept the offer of showcasing our website as a 'technology demonstrator'.
  1. Can we develop our website with online order booking and payment gateway integration?
ERPNext will have those features in the few couple of months (we are hoping 2 months but with software, you can never be sure).

You can surely build your own. We plan to Open APIs for creating invoices, payments etc. (along with our e-commerce front end)
Yes

Bar code inputs are just like keyboard. For barcode printing, each printer has its own software, so you will have to generate barcodes separately.

best regards,
Rushabh

--

Aditya,

Great!

Don't know if you are a signed up / active user.

My colleague, Umair will get in touch with you and help setup your account.

I will need info regarding your products, company once your account is active!

best,
Rushabh

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 2:14 PM, Aditya Sharma <ad…@gmail.com> wrote:

Ok. So we are in. Let me know the inputs you need from my side and I will be happy to collaborate.

Well, I would be needing few more inputs/ solutions with regards to bar coding....

Best regards

Aditya Sharma

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 2:00 PM, Rushabh Mehta <rm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sending to the forum

Hi!!

Yes

best regards,
Rushabh

--

Hi Aditya,

Thanks for your interest in ERPNext!

To create an ERPNext account for your company, go to:

1. http://erpnext.com
2. Register : Start your erpnext now.

3. Feed in values in registration form.
4. Proceed to payment for completing account creation.

Please connect with me on Skype (erpnext) for chat support. We can also do screen sharing (via teramviewer) if needed.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks and Regards,

Umair Sayyed
www.erpnext.com

---- ERPNext - World's most affordable ERP ----

Best regards

Aditya Sharma

Sending to the forum

Hi!!

Yes

best regards,
Rushabh

--

Hi Team!!

The account has been created. Please advise further.

Thanks & regards

Aditya Sharma
-------------------------------------------------

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 2:28 PM, Umair Sayyed <um…@iwebnotes.com> wrote:

Hi Aditya,

1. Feed in values in registration form.

Please connect with me on Skype (erpnext) for chat support. We can also do screen sharing (via teramviewer) if needed.

Thanks and Regards,

Umair Sayyed
www.erpnext.com

Best regards

Aditya Sharma

Sending to the forum

Hi!!

Yes

best regards,
Rushabh

--

--

Hi Aditya,

Thanks for signing up with us.

As per your convenience, we can conduct an online session to setup your account. Please confirm if 5:00 p.m. today is good for you.

Thanks and regards,
Umair Sayyed

um…@erpnext.com
http://erpnext.com

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 12:19 AM, Aditya Sharma <ad…@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Team!!

The account has been created. Please advise further.

Thanks & regards

Aditya Sharma
-------------------------------------------------

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 2:28 PM, Umair Sayyed <um...@iwebnotes.com> wrote:

Hi Aditya,

1. Feed in values in registration form.

Thanks and Regards,

Umair Sayyed
www.erpnext.com

Best regards

Aditya Sharma

Sending to the forum

Hi!!

Yes

best regards,
Rushabh

--

--

--
Thanks and Regards,
Umair Sayyed
www.erpnext.com