School Fees Collection

Hello everyone, I just wanted to take a quick moment and compliment the team that create and manages ERPnext. It’s truly an incredible application.

Right out of the bat, I am an IT Manager but mainly deal with hardware issues than most. I need to add a couple of things to the School Module. I need to add a field on the Fees Form that contains the date created, and another that contains the date it was paid. I need to create a report that pulls all the Fees collected for that day.

I am sorry if this is too much to ask. I feel like it should be easy to add this, but I just can’t seem to find a way to do.

Please help!!!

Thanks,
Angel M.

1 Like

@Angel_Marchena We are redesigning the fees module under schools. You can have a look at the issue here → Schools - Fee Accounting Module · Issue #6771 · frappe/erpnext · GitHub

With the new design, your problem would be solved. Would request you to wait. I intend to fix it up by this month end.

2 Likes

That sounds amazing, I can not wait to see it. I know you are a busy person, please let me know as soon as you are done!